Students combine their love of art and state-of-the-art computer software to design and create marketnig projects from concept to finished product. Students perfect their customer service skills as they estimate, order materials, follow job specifications, and deliver client projects on schedule.
What can I do when I graduate?
What would I do in this class?
- Graphic designer
- Advertising designer
- Silk screener
What can I do with further training?
- Design and create books, calendars, fliers, etc..
- Create and silk screen designs
- Develop photography and photo manipulation skills
- Practice quality customer service skills
- Design prom props and decorations
- Product Control
- Business Owner
- Department supervisor
Graphic Arts students must be able to
- Use math skills as a means of problem solving
- Work to gain the ability to perform quality customer service for clients
- Develop quality creative skills
- Learn new computer software programs
- Read and comprehend textsbooks and materials used in lab
- Comprehend units of measure used in the program
- Work with solvents and cleaners
- Operate a computer to complete assignments on a daily basis
- Meet safety requirements to operate tools
- Communicate well with customers, managers, and co-workers
|Instructors||College Credits||Available Certifications||Lab Fees|
- Adobe (Certified Associate Print and Digital Media Publication Using Adobe InDesign, Certified Expert Illistrator CS6, Certified Expert Photoshop CC, Certified Associate Visual Communication using Adobe Photoshop)
- CPR First Aid
- OSHA 10
- Rise Up (Customer Service and Sales)
- Level 1 (junior) - $100.00
- Level 2 (senior) - $49.00