Students combine their love of art and state-of-the-art computer software to design and create marketnig projects from concept to finished product. Students perfect their customer service skills as they estimate, order materials, follow job specifications, and deliver client projects on schedule.
What can I do when I graduate?
What would I do in this class?
- Graphic designer
- Advertising designer
- Silk screener
What can I do with further training?
- Design and create books, calendars, fliers, etc..
- Create and silk screen designs
- Develop photography and photo manipulation skills
- Practice quality customer service skills
- Design prom props and decorations
- Product Control
- Business Owner
- Department supervisor
Graphic Arts students must be able to
|Instructors||College Credits||Available Certifications||Lab Fees|
- Adobe InDesign ACE
- Adobe Illustrator ACE
- Adobe Photoshop
- CPR First Aid
- OSHA 10