- Operate and maintain heavy equipment
- Determine survey elevations for gas and oil pipeline construction
- Earn safety credentials necessary for employment in the gas and oil industry
What can I do when I graduate?
What would I do in this class?
Analyze biological, chemical, and physical properties of soil, water and air
Focus on the use of renewable energy resources and technologies
Learn and practice exploration, leasing, surveying, drilling, and geophysical logging
Operate heavy machinery
Conduct energy Site Assessments
Learn and apply safety regulations during system installations
Learn sales and marketing in the Oil and Gas Industry
Complete Safeland Training Certification
Complete OSHA 10 Training Certification
What can I do with further training?
Industrial Maintenance Technologist
To be successful in this field, Energy Operations students must be able to
- Meet safety requirements to operate tools and machinery
- Obtain a valid driver's license
- Lift up to 75 lbs.
- Be physically fit for required lifting, pushing, overhead work, etc.
- Mechanically inclined
- Dependable and works well with others
- Successfully pass a pre-employment and random drug test
|Stark State College
- CPR First Aid
- NCCER Core
- NCCER Level 1
- OSHA 10
|Level 1 -(Juniors) $32.00
Level 2 -(Seniors) $25.00