Learn employability skills as related to four skills-building work rotations
Demonstrate effective teamwork skills
Utilize effective communication skills
What can I do when I graduate?
What would I do in this class?
Learn employability skills
Complete four 9-week internships
Learn valuable skills for competitive employment
Set and reach goals
Learn direction by navigating through rotation sites
Learn to socialize with peers/co-workers/managers
Discover who you are while researching future employment/school possibilities
What can I do with further training?
This transition program prepares students for direct entry level work
TRACE U students must be able to
- Follow confidentiality guidelines used in the profession
- Work as part of a team and independently
- Exhibit professionalism and work place behavior
- Communicate well with customers, managers and co workers
- Follow verbal and/or written instructions
||None available at this time.
CPR First Aid
- Khaki pants, brown or black belt
- TRACE U polo shirt will be provided