Engineer Your Future
PLTW Engineering empowers students to step into the role of an engineer, adopt a problem-solving mindset, and make the leap from dreamers to doers. The program's courses engage students in compelling, real-world challenges that help them become better collaborators and thinkers. Students take from the courses in-demand knowledge and skills they will use in high school and for the rest of their lives, on any career path they take.
Build A Strong Foundation
- Learn the engineering design process, apply math, science and engineering standards to hands-on projects.
- Explore engineering topics including mechanisms, strength of structure, materials and automation.
- Discover important aspects of building, site design and development.
- Review manufacturing processes, product design, robotics and automation and apply skills to design solutions for real-world manufacturing problems.
To be successful in this field, students must be able to:
- Have a strong math and science foundation
- Have a desuire for problem solving
- Work effectively with a team