Buckeye Career Center Adult Education can provide customized training on a variety of topics at your company or agency facility, or arrange for facilities at a convenient location. Programming can be designed for almost any number of attendees.
Gain the Advantage
- Buckeye Adult Education can custom design an employee training plan to meet any company's needs:
- Assess employee skills and business challenges.
- Develop a customized curriculum.
- Implement training programs.
- Measure results.
Course Offering and Overview
CPR – Forklift – Fire and EMS – SafeLand USA – OSHA 10 – Excel – Quickbooks – and more!Training is available
on many other topics as well. The trainings
are specifically designed to meet your needs.
In addition to the above listed offerings, many more trainings can be offered
in a wide variety of job classifications including administrative, computer and
supervisory, health care, and industrial trades. We offer affordable, flexible, and
high-quality training and consulting services.
Trainings can be provided one-on-one or in a group setting. Sessions can be conducted at your business,
our facility, or at a mutually agreed upon location.
Benefits of Custom Training
- Our customized programs supplement your employees knowledge and natural abilities with proven skills and processes that can apply to specific situations in their daily work experiences:
- Your staff learns together as a team.
- We can tailor the curriculum to meet your organization's unique educational needs.
- Blended learning can incorporate both online and onsite training solutions
For more information on Buckeye Adult Education Custom Training, contact Frank Polen, Adult Education Director at: 800-227-1665 or 330-339-2288, ext. 1201 or email: email@example.com