The first two days at the class site for Buckeye Aspire students are for orientation, which includes enrollment materials, career/education goal mapping, and establishing starting levels in the core subjects. Orientations are held at class sites 4-5 times throughout the year and students need to complete both days to enroll.
Evening Class Site: Buckeye Career Center - Monday/Wednesday, 5-8 p.m.
- Next Buckeye Career Center Site Orientation: October 25 & 27
Afternoon Class Site: OhioMeansJobs Tusc. County - Tuesday/Thursday, 1-4 p.m.
- Next OhioMeansJobs Site Orientation: To Be Determined Due to COVID-19 Closures
Morning Class Site: Dover First Moravian Church - Monday/Wednesday, 9-Noon
- Next Dover Site Orientation: September 20 and 22 *Face Covering Required
Evening Class Site: Uhrichsville First Presbyterian Church - Tuesdays, 6-9 p.m.
- Next Uhrichsville Site Orientation: September 21 and 23
Evening Class Site: Hiland High School Library - Monday/Wednesday, 5-8 p.m.
- Next Hiland Orientation: October 25 & 27