Buckeye Career Center provides its senior students an opportunity to work during their senior year. They can earn a lab grade and get paid to gain experience on a job that encompasses at least 50% of their career tech program's skill sets and responsibilities. Students who meet the requirements may leave school for job placement during their lab time period.
Students may also qualify for internships and job shadowing. The requirements are:
- Students must have a "B" average in lab and related.
- Students must pass all academic subjects.
- Students must have all fees paid or be on a payment plan.
- Students must have 97% attendance and good behavior records in their junior year.
- Students and the job must be recommended by the career technical program instructor.
For more information contact: