Buckeye Career Center Adult Education can provide customized training on a variety of topics at your company or agency facility, or arrange for facilities at a convenient location. Programming can be designed for almost any number of attendees.
Gain the Advantage
Buckeye Adult Education can custom design an employee training plan to meet any company's needs:
• Assess employee skills and business challenges.
• Develop a customized curriculum.
• Implement training programs.
• Measure results.
Benefits of Custom Training
Our customized programs supplement
your employees knowledge and natural abilities with proven
skills and processes that can apply to specific situations in their
daily work experiences:
• Your staff learns together as a team.
• Courses can be held when and where you want.
• We can tailor the curriculum to meet your organization's unique educational needs.
• Blended learning can incorporate both online and onsite training solutions
For more information on Buckeye Adult Education Custom Training, contact John H. Barr, Adult Education Consultant at: 800-227-1665, ext 286, 330-308-5720, ext 286 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Considering health education instruction for your facility personnel?
Buckeye Career Center can provide classes for continuing education, specific certification and skill improvement for your health personnel. Customize health occupation training can be developed in the areas of medical, dental, chiropractic, optometrists, pharmacy, nursing centers, hospitals and clinics.
We currently provide the following health training classes:
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Office & Billing
- Nurse Aide and Home Health Aide
- Pharmacy Technician
For further information call Sandra Bodnar, RN, Medical Careers Coordinator