The first three days at the class site for Buckeye Aspire students are for orientation, which includes career/education goal mapping and establishing starting levels in the core subjects. Orientations are held at class sites 4-6 times throughout the year, and students need to complete all three days to enroll.
Evening Class Site: Buckeye Career Center - Monday/Wednesday, 6-9 p.m.
- Next Buckeye Career Center Orientation: August 26, 28, and September 4 (Mon./Wed./Wed.) , 6-9 p.m.
Afternoon Class Site: OhioMeansJobs Tusc. County - Tuesday/Thursday, 1-4 p.m.
- Next OhioMeansJobs Orientation: July 16, 18, and 23 (Tue./Thu./Tue.), 1-4 p.m.
Morning Class Site: Dover First Moravian Church - Monday/Wednesday, 9-Noon
- Next Dover Orientation: July 22, 24, and 29 (Mon./Wed./Mon.), 9-Noon
Evening Class Site: Uhrichsville First Presbyterian Church - Tuesday/Thursday, 6-9 p.m.
- Next Uhrichsville Orientation: July 16, 18, and 23 (Tue./Thu./Tue.), 6-9 p.m.
Morning/Afternoon Class Site: Newcomerstown Library Annex Building - Monday/Wednesday, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. (starting in July)
- Next Newcomerstown Orientation: July 15, 17, and 22 (Mon./Wed./Mon.), 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Evening Class Site: Hiland High School Library - Monday/Wednesday, 5-8 p.m.
- Next Hiland Orientation: September 4, 9, and 11 (Wed./Mon./Wed.), 5-8 p.m.